The open source Shopify alternative
Check out Medusa, the open-source Shopify alternative.
It leveraged Tailwind components to build its entire Admin dashboard and was voted #1 in the e-commerce category on Producthunt.
The composable e-commerce backend and admin are entirely open source. You can build custom frontends on top of it or use the frontend starters within Next or Gatsby to build from.
Access the repo here.
The inner working of linters - eslint
Linting is the act of finding patterns in code that could lead to mistakes or ensure a consistent reading experience.
Design of the week
- The making of Atomic CSS, an Interview with the creator Thierry Koblentz.
- Interested in learning some cloud or backend skills? Check out the upcoming ebook AWS Fundamentals or read the preview.
- Tailsurge - A Tailwind layout generator.
- A follow-up to our previous intro article - caching data in SvelteKit.
- Building a new startup, SaaS or tool? A reminder to Ship Small, Ship fast.
Happening on Twitter
Dream we're working towards for Tailwind CSS v4.0 — no `tailwind.config.js` file necessary, template paths are auto… https://t.co/CeUoycbkK3
🔥 This month at @tailwindlabs, we are working hard on giving a refresh to several Application UI components. Here a… https://t.co/6vyISV98HP